Digestive Health Ann Arbor
- Highly Experienced
- Friendly & Helpful Office Staff
- Complete Approach To Health
- Practitioner Has An M.S in Oriental Medicine
- Certified in Enzyme Nutrition
- Create Specific Treatment Plans, Dietary & Nutritional Changes
An Undetected Food Allergy Could Be Stopping Your Body From Healing
1 in 4 persons has a gluten, or food allergy related health issue, including IBD, IBS , migraine, asthma, psoriasis, infertility, sinus and thyroid problems as well as unexplained weight gain. We offer state of the art food allergy testing for both children and adults.
Call Digestive Health Ann Arbor& Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION & EVALUATION
If you suffer from allergies, then you know how much they can impact your day to day quality of life. When you need effective allergy treatment, turn to Digestive Health Ann Arbor. As a trusted allergist in Ann Arbor, MI, Digestive Health Ann Arbor''s pledge is to offer all patients comprehensive allergy care.
Whether you suffer from seasonal allergies, food allergies, or allergies from an unknown source, an allergist like Digestive Health Ann Arbor can help. Digestive Health Ann Arbor will start by evaluating your condition and, if necessary, running diagnostic tests to determine the source of your allergies. Digestive Health Ann Arbor will then work to find the right allergy treatment to alleviate your discomfort and help you enjoy life to its fullest. And when you come to Digestive Health Ann Arbor, you''ll benefit from:
- Convenient office hours
- Easy appointment scheduling
- A warm and caring staff
Don''t let your allergies hold you back. Call Digestive Health Ann Arbor today to schedule an appointment.
Warning Signs of Food Allergies & Sensitivities
- Tiredness, drowsiness, no energy.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Frequent headache or migraines.
- Stomach bloating, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence.
- Crohn''s disease, Ulcerative Colitis and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Chronic cough, bronchitis, asthma, colds and ''flu''.
- Eczema, psoriasis, and chronic skin problems.
- Fibromyalgia, bone and joint pain.
- Gradual weight change.
- Yeast (Candida) infections.
- Clumsiness, lack of coordination.
- Miscarriage, infertility.
- Abnormal menses, infertility, miscarriage
- Chronic ear infections.
- Implicated in neurological disorders such as unexplained numbness and tingling in the extremities, Alzheimer''s, Parkinson''s and even epilepsy.
- Implicated in autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and Type I Diabetes.
- Interstitial cystitis
- Mouth Ulcers.